Mach Machine, Inc., located in Hudson, Massachusetts, is a fully-integrated engineering and manufacturing company with full CNC machining capabilities. We pride ourselves in fast order fulfillment of precision made parts produced to the highest standards in the industry.
We currently have the following 2 open positions:
Mach Machine is taking applications for the open position of Quality Inspector, QA/QC. This position is a full-time, permanent position. The hours are 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Quality Inspector include:
- Perform visual inspection of product using low and higher power magnification
- Measure parts and determine dimensional conformance with CMM
- Document inspection results for both conforming and non-conforming products and tools
- Use various gage measuring tools
- Make product acceptance determination in accordance with written criteria
- Perform other duties as required
Qualifications of the Quality Inspector:
- Minimum 5 years inspection experience in a fast paced technical industry, preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Solid understanding of inspection tools such as digital height gages, micrometers and calipers
- Ability to work for extended periods using microscope for inspection
- Read and understand engineering drawings and technical procedures
- Ability to fully document your work and create inspection reports
- Previous experience working in an ISO/AS certified company
- Ability to lift 20 pounds, bend, sit and stand when conducting daily job duties
- Experience working with a CMM, preferably PC-DMIS
Mach Machine is seeking to fill an immediate position as Shop Assistant. This is a full-time, permanent position. The hours are 7:30am-4:00pm Monday-Friday.
Responsibilities and Duties of the Shop Assistant
- Assist in the shipping department, packing, wrapping, preparing a shipment.
- Receive in materials and other various parts from outside vendors following established procedure.
- Assist with deburring and washing parts.
- Shop cleaning and organization.
Qualifications of the Shop Assistant
- Capable of lifting 70 pounds.
- Attention to detail.
- Use of hand and air tools.
- Some computer skills using Microsoft office.
- Forklift training.
For more information, please contact us.
Mach Machine, Inc.
569 Main Street
Hudson, MA 01749
Copyright © 2010-2019 Mach Machine Inc. | Site Design: Harley Freedman